| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crateus in October is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.4 °C (95.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Crateus October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Crateus, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Crateus:
- Sobral, Brazil - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) NNE
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 277 kms (172.1 miles) NE
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 209.2 kms (130 miles) ENE
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) E
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 253 kms (157.2 miles) E
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Apodi, Brazil - 321.9 kms (200 miles) E
- Taua, Brazil - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SSE
- Iguatu, Brazil - 201.7 kms (125.3 miles) SE
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) ESE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 206.3 kms (128.2 miles) S
- Barbalha, Brazil - 282.8 kms (175.7 miles) SSE
- Triunfo, Brazil - 409.1 kms (254.2 miles) SE
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) SSE